otor: 40cc 4-Stroke,EPA Approved
Engine Start: Pull Start
Gas Tank: 1.2 liters
Cruising Range: 26 miles per tank
Transmission: chain drive
Pocket Bike Size: L=40in, W=18.5in, H=22.8in
Recommended Age: 13+
Max Rider Weight: 165 lbs
Tires: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (F),110/50-6.5(R)
Brakes: 1 disc front, 1 disc rear
Throttle: Variable twist-grip
Seat: Padded (single rider)
Handlebars: Angle Adjustable,
Minor Assembly Required:
Box Size:40*14*25 inches
Box Weight: 53 lbs
Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
Pocket Bike & Gas 4-stroke Scooters Models
"Manufactures defects will only be covered"
We offer a 30 day limited parts replacement warranty on all 2 stroke gas engines for all models.
1. Engines are covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the pocket bike or gas scooter to you.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare pull starters can be purchased online.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered.
The warranty starts the day the unit is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. Any warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs for the parts.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered: 1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at Motobuys discretion and after careful consideration, Motobuys may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to us for free replacement. Motobuys will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay any labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered.
3. During your applicable warranty period: Motobuys will replace any defective part free of charge to the end user of the unit. Motobuys may require certain parts to be returned to us before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to Motobuys must be paid for by the end user / customer. Shipping costs of replacement parts is paid by the end user