NOW with Upgraded Dual Shock Suspension,
The new Ultra Mini 50 is an exciting new model 2015. With an air cooled 49cc 2 stroke engine, automatic transmission, front and rear disc brakes and alloy wheels, the Ultra is perfect for the young enthusiast. this model fits into any budget and is sure to be a hit with your youngster.
49cc Mini Model for Kids - Fully Automatic - Full Suspension - air cooled - 2-Stroke
*Free Shipping *Lowest Price Guaranteed *Free Gloves
Your kids will love the new Jet Moto 49cc Ultra Mini dirt bike featuring upgraded full front and rear suspension, automatic transmission, trouble-free chain drive and tough welded steel frame. The Coolster only weighs 50 pounds, so it's light enough for young riders and the 22 inch seat height is perfect for most youth. Fully-automatic transmission helps introduce kids to riding without them having to worry about a clutch or shifting.
Built to stand up to the wear and tear with steel rims, plenty of ground clearance for the rigors of trail riding. A carefully designed front and rear disc brakes keep the rider in control in the tightest turns on the toughest terrain.
Engine: 49cc single cylinder air cooled two-cycle
Transmission: Automatic centrifugal clutch gearbox and w/ chain drive
Speed: 35 MPH w/ stock gearing, can be re-geared or upgraded to 50+ MPH
Fuel: Premium 91 octane w/ premium 2 cycle oil pre-mix (25:1 break in, 50:1 after break in)
Range: 20+ miles per tank, 3-4 refills per gallon of gas
Tires: All terrain 12.5 x 2.75 Knobby Tread
2-Stroke Engine - (Simply Mix Gas & Oil)
Fully Automatic Transmission
Front Fork and Rear Mono Shock Spring Suspension
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Start: Pull Start
Speed: up to 30mph
Steel Frame with Heavy Coated Finish
Expansion Chamber Exhaust
Fully Automatic Transmission - No Shifting
Fuel: 1 Gallon of Gasoline + 2 cycle oil (25:1 mixing ratio)
Load Capacity: 145LBS
Weight: 52 lbs
Seat Height: 22"
How to mix gas and oil:
1. Pour 5 fl. oz of 2-cycle oil into an empty gas jug.
2. Fill the jug with exactly 1 gallon of premium gas.
3. Gently shake and fill up the bike with the premix.
4. Only put in as much gas as you will use; keep the rest in the jug.
5. After you've used up the whole gallon of gas, use 4 fl. oz per gallon next time.
6. After you've used up the whole second gallon, use 3.5 fl. oz per gallon. Your engine break-in is now complete.
"Manufactures defects will only be covered" "These units are sold as is with a 30 day parts warranty"
We offer a 30 day limited parts replacement warranty on all 2 stroke gas engines for all models.
1. Engines are covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the pocket bike or gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil correctly with the gas voids the engine warranty.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare pull starters can be purchased online.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered.
The warranty starts the day the unit is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. Any warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs for the parts.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered: 1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at Motobuys discretion and after careful consideration, Motobuys may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to us for free replacement. Motobuys will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay any labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered.
3. During your applicable warranty period: Motobuys will replace any defective part free of charge to the end user of the unit. Motobuys may require certain parts to be returned to us before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to Motobuys must be paid for by the end user / customer. Shipping costs of replacement parts is paid by the end user.